Hi, I’m Cyril.
To accompany the opening of its next exhibition “SPECTACULAR! Entertainment among the Romans”, Lugdunum – Museum and Roman theaters presents the 2nd edition of the ROMAN FESTIVAL.
To attend, please RSVP on Eventbrite.
Event description :
Emperor Hadrian visits the provinces of his Empire and for the occasion, Lugdunum, the capital of Gaul, organizes a festive weekend punctuated by numerous shows! A real journey back in time to experience shows like the Romans!
- Gladiator training
- Cavalry jousting
- Theater and music
- Meeting with the Emperor and the Imperial Guard
- A look back at the previous edition of the Roman Festival
- Free admission (subject to availability)
- Funicular F1 stop Minimes – Roman Theaters
- Food trucks on site
- The times of the performances will be communicated on site at a later date.
For more information: https://lugdunum.grandlyon.com/en/agenda/evenements/festival-romain
Event cost: Free – Open to the public and family-friendly
When: Sunday, October 9, 2:00 p.m.
Where: rue de l’Antiquaille 69005 LYON (Meet by the event entrance. Contact me upon arrival to meet up.)
Event Organizer: Cyril Sabra